How much does TagMango charge?
Whenever someone subscribes to a mango of yours, TagMango takes 10% as their commission fee which includes payment processing charges. You keep the remaining 90% as your revenue.
Was this article helpful?
- What kind of subscriptions can a Creator sell?
- How to connect with my Creator on TagMango?
- What is the WhatsApp distribution service which can be used by Creators?
- Is there any limit to the number of subscribers I can have on a mango?
- How to check my latest subscribers/subscriptions on the TagMango app?