How to build a Pre-Recorded course on TagMango?
You can build a full-fledged Pre-Recorded course on TagMango from the Courses section.
To build a course on TagMango, you can follow these steps below-
- After creating the required Mango, go to the "Courses" section on your laptop/PC and click on the Create button.
- Enter a title and link the mango(es) so only subscribers of those mango(es) will have access creating to this course.
- Next, you can add sections and then multiple chapters in each section depending on the desired course.
- Add the main type of content in each chapter, and then you can even add Resource, like study material, side notes, assignments etc, as well as a Description.
- Once all the content is uploaded, Go to the "Course set-up" section from the left panel and enter the basic details of the course, click on save once done.
- You can Preview the course and if all looks good, simply click on "Publish" and your course will become immediately accessible to subscribers of only those linked mango(es).
- Please note that the course can be edited at any time by click on the "Edit course" button from the courses section.
Was this article helpful?