How to create/schedule posts to share files with my paid subscribers?
This Article also answers-
-How to upload session recording on TagMango Feed?
After a Mango is created, you can create posts consisting of text, image, video, audio and links for only subscribers of that particular mango that will be selected.
These are the steps that you can follow for the same-
- Go to the "Feed" section and click on the "Create" option.
- Select the "Post" tab and you'll get a pop-up to create a post for a particular mango that has to be selected as well. A single post can also be made available on more than one mango by selecting the mangoes from the list.
- Finally click on "Publish" and the post will be uploaded on the selected mangoes, the subscribers will be notified on their mobile app, registered email and mobile number to checkout the post.
- There is also an option to schedule the post for a future time and the content will be automatically posted.
NOTE: Please note that the post can only be accessed by the subscriber who have paid for a particular mango and the unpaid ones will have no access to any posted content.
- How to build a Pre-Recorded course on TagMango?
- How to Create a New Service on TagMango?
- Can I as a Creator customise or enable/disable automated message that are sent via TagMango?
- How to create a campaign on a Creator's account?
- My withdrawal status shows processed, but I haven't received my payment. What should I do?